Friday 2 October 2015

Chocolate! Chocolate!

Last week I did not attend the company trip as I was not feeling well. 
I was disappointed because I actually planned to buy a lot of chocolate... ... 
Too bad for me. 


However, really give thanks to God that He gave me 2 surprises!


" God always work through people. So give thanks to God even though it was the people who helped you or treat you well. God inspired that person to do so." Pastor Joshua Jung.


First surprise: one of my colleague bought this for me !! 

73% cocoa dark chocolate from Ritter Sport. :D
I felt so so so delighted!




The second surprise was given through my boss. 
Golden Forrero Rocher!!
6 x 8 golden balls of chocolate.
This is really an unexpected gift.



Thank you God.

God always love each of us, whether do you love Him or not.

He gives every ray of sunlight and every breath of fresh air to each of us.
He never neglect You.
It is whether You see it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment