Sunday 24 April 2016

Delicious Food: SS2 Murni





Today's choice: SS2 Murni!!



It is a very well-known food shop (not really a restaurant) which provides delicious and large portion food, with reasonable prize (most importantly the prize is reasonable ^^).

My friend recommended these two dishes, which I found to be really nice combination.

Firsty, Mee Raja (means the King's Noodle)
The picture in the menu did not attract my attention but since my friend recommended it, why not just give it a try?



The portion is big enough for two hungry persons. Meanwhile, the noodle was not ordinary yellow noodle, beehun or instant noodle. It tasted like the Teow Chew noodle or Sang Mee. I love it when I took the first bite. 


Secondly, Roti Hawaii (means Hawaii Bread)
This is indeed the art of food: Mayonnaise web.

Look at the rich filling: minced meat, egg & sausage.


 At first, I looked at the roti and thought it would be weird because usually the roti would be empty or the filing would be egg, banana, or onions. Mayonnaise is just an ingredient I usually have for my salad. So mayonnaise for this roti? You gotta be kidding. We have curry and chili sauce for roti canai! But not mayonnaise with curry. However, this one is really nice! Feeling extremely satisfied! What if I didn't try it? It would be great loss.

No matter how delicious food is,
if you do not eat it, you cannot taste it.
In the same way,
if you leave your thought idle,
you cannot taste anything.
(Pastor Joshua Jung Myeong Seok.)

Thought is like taste of food. You will feel and taste your life when you started to use your thought. Just like the food. When you try to eat it, you will know the taste. Thus sometimes it is not that life is too boring, but your thoughts are seize.

Feel so nice with stomach full of food & meaningful thought.

Oh, if you come to SS2, Petaling Jaya, try Murni!

Location:
Murni SS2

No comments:

Post a Comment