Thursday 17 September 2015

Thanks! Even without the key


I reached my destination after stucking in the traffic for 1 hour. I was 20 minutes late!

Bringing a heavy bag, I rushed to the centre as fast as possible!

When I reached there, the door was locked! Surprised! No one was working? I called my colleague and found that her working time was 12pm.

Then, I realised that I didn't have the key. After all the traffic jam and travelling under the rain, now I reached a place that I could not enter.

OMG... Where should I go now?

 Well, let's find a cafe and settle down.

In this drizzling and cold morning, I had a cup of peanut butter latte that warmed my heart.

Thank you, my Lord.

Whether it rains or snow, be thankful. God works according to time. (Joshua Jung)

No comments:

Post a Comment